Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 15. Oops. Timewarp!

OK, I really wanted to post every day.  Yesterday was a long day of work,  followed by a team dinner and late night cocktails and talking.  Not unusual in my line of work;  but by the time I got back to my room in the Hampton Suites here in Poughkeepsie,  I just crashed.  I didn't have anything interesting to say, though, so at least I didn't bore you (more than usual),  assuming someone out there is reading this.

Today was more of the same.   We have >100 sales leaders (Hardware and Software) from around the world.  It is totally energizing to work with so many smart people from so many cultures.    When they ask what I am up to, I describe our Month in the Summit experience, and everyone gets kinda quite.  They invariable start asking themselves, "wow,  I could do that!  I could still get my job done and have a new live experience I always wanted."  It may not be skiing.  One friend noted that he always wondered if he could do a month in the Caribbean;  he is a big time sailor.   But I think he would struggle to allow a laptop onto his boat!

But I promised all I would send them the url of my blog.  So, if you are reading this for the first time, my sincere apologies for such a boring blog entry!   Enjoy the pictures of my earlier blog and come back this weekend, after I return to fantasy-snow-heaven!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch,  Lynne is back on her feet and lovin' her new skis.   Ain't she stylin?  (please note the matching colors of her scarf and boards)



---Karl

No comments: